You can book appointments 2 weeks in advance for a doctor and 4 weeks in advance for a nurse.
Emergency appointments are available in the mornings and afternoons (except Thursday afternoon). Please call as early on the day as possible.
Be on Time/Cancellations
Please arrive promptly and remember to cancel your appointment if you no longer need it as someone else may need it urgently. Patients who fail to attend three consecutive appointments without giving notice will be asked to find another GP.
Make the Most of Your Appointment
- You may not need to see a doctor; ask what services a nurse/HCA can provide
- Take a list of questions with you to your consultation
- Ask the doctor to write anything down that you do not understand
- Take a friend or relative with you if necessary
- Tell the receptionist if you need more time to speak to the doctor - she may be able to arrange this.